Offering Unarmed and Armed Security Officers in a professional duty uniform or a tactical response uniform
We live in an unpredictable and ever changing world, one that requires our security officers to confront security threats on a routine basis. When these situations become dangerous or volatile, few things are more reassuring than the sight of an experienced and uniformed security officer who can help de-escalate the situation.
Our security officers provide five key services to our clients
- Protection of Persons and Property
- Within the limits of local and state law, our security officers will take all responsible and necessary steps to protect persons and property, including the apprehension of suspects and the use of deadly force when necessary.
- The presence of uniformed security officers provide a substantial deterrent to criminal and inappropriate activity at the location of assignment.
- A uniformed security officer enforces safety policies, takes action against safety hazards, ensures that property safety equipment is accounted for, and takes appropriate action in the event of an emergency.
- A security officer observes activity, reports any criminal or inappropriate activity to the proper authority, and documents all pertinent information at the job site.
- Operational Risk Management Ltd. will customize guard orders for your location to include duties such as locking doors at a certain time, checking in visitors and vehicles, searching vehicles, and any other security-related activity.